This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms on which you may use www.varisys.co.uk (“the Website”).
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Website is a site operated by Varisys Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04083768 and have our registered office at 17 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 5RE.
2. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
You may access the Website but we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service that we provide on the Website without notice. We may also suspend access to the Website or close it indefinitely at any time, for any reason.
We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may restrict access to the Website or some parts of it to users who have registered with us.
When using the Website, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without our prior written approval or that of our licensors.
4. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update the Website or its contents at any time.
5. OUR LIABILITY
We shall have no liability for any loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or loss of or damage to (including corruption) data (whether direct or indirect) or any other indirect or consequential losses whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
7. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to the Website’s home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to the Website in any what which would suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in our acceptable use policy
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
8. LINKS FROM THE WEBSITE
Where the Website contains links to websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
11. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
You must comply with this acceptable use policy when accessing the Website
You may use the Website for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Website:
- If your use breaches any applicable law or regulation whether local, national or international.
- If your use is unlawful or fraudulent.
- If your use harms, or could harm, minors in any way.
- To send spam materials to other people.
- To post any contributions which contain material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, deceptive, is likely to harass, upset, embarrass or impersonate any person or which is sexually explicit, promotes violence or any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or which infringes any third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
- To knowingly introduce or transmit viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack or do anything that could disable or impair the Website.
If you breach any provisions of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
If you breach these terms contained in this Acceptable Use Policy, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.